Chevy Brake Service in Gladewater
A healthy brake system is your vehicle's first line of defense in the event of an emergency. Keeping it functioning at optimum levels requires diligence and routine maintenance. That's where McKaig Chevrolet Buick comes in. Our service technicians are highly trained and happy to help with any maintenance procedures your vehicle needs. In addition, we keep convenient hours and we're located in the heart of Gladewater, so you can get in and out with minimal disruption to your day.
"The day I came in for scheduled maintenance, I arrived early and just so happened they were running ahead of schedule. I don't think I had to sit for more than 20 minutes and they were done. I usually dread having to wait but next time I return I know it will be great service again! Everytime I come, everyone is very kind and smiling." - DealerRater user
"I always depend on McKaig Chevrolet for all my car service needs! Oil change and tire rotation was quick and service department always is very helpful. I will always purchase my vehicles from McKaig and go there for service!" - DealerRater user
Time For New Brakes:
Your brake system has the important job of bringing your car safely to a stop. Despite the importance of this job, many drivers put off replacing brake pads until long after they should. If you notice any of these signs, it may be time to visit our Gladewater service center:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn't working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns.
- Warning light. There's a reason these things come on, and if they do then don't ignore them.
Gladewater Chevrolet drivers have relied on the service center at McKaig Chevrolet Buick for years. Our top-of-the-line facility, qualified technicians, and convenient hours make us the easy choice for all of your service needs.
Visit McKaig Chevrolet Buick, our Chevy service center in Gladewater, to have your brakes looked at today!